Thank you for all the amazing entries! Congratulations to Aanya Mody, Madeleine Chang, Olivia Nelson, Aashay Mody, Ava Diaz, Jesse Ie and Rachel Rubin for moving on to the next level of judging at IUCPTA.
“PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2017-2018 theme: Within Reach“
FIRM DEADLINE is October 6th, 2017 at 3 PM!! Drop off will be coordinated via email as we get closer to the date.
All students attending PTA schools sponsoring the program are invited to participate and submit original artwork in one of six areas:
- Film production
- Music composition
- Visual art
Grade Divisions — Students may enter in the appropriate division for their grade:
- Primary: Preschool-Grade 2
- Intermediate: Grades 3-5
- Middle School: Grades 6-8
- High School: Grades 9-12
- Special Artist: All grades welcome
- Please be sure to look up and read all the official rules by clicking HERE!
- Once your child has created his/her masterpiece, please click on this link HERE and fill in information that will make our reflection coordinator’s life a lot easier when attempting to submit all these masterpieces to judges and later to IUCPTA.
- Print and have your child fill out the required Student Entry Form!
- Submit the art piece in the required form(s) by the 10-6 deadline.
Questions? Contact Klara Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org